The Drive-In Super Monster-Rama is presenting The Christopher Lee Centenary Celebration with two big nights of his best-loved movies.
I’ll be bringing these drinks, which you can try at the event (or make at home):
The Modern Prometheus
- 2 oz. vodka
- .75 oz. blue curacao
- .75 oz. Midori
- 1.5 oz. pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz. orange juice
- Place all ingredients with ice in a shaker, then shake vigorously.
- Mix it all up in a cocktail shaker and allow to be struck with lightning.
- Serve and enjoy.
Orchard of the Long Shadows
- 1 oz. Butterscotch schnapps
- 2 oz. caramel apple moonshine
- 5 oz. apple cider
- Pour all ingredients over ice.
- Have Desi Arnez Jr.’s ghost stir it for you.
Here are the two recipes I’m bringing that night:
- 1.5 oz. gin
- 1 oz. blue curacao
- .5 oz. lemon juice
- Shake all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 1.5 oz. moonshine
- 3 oz. club soda
- 3 oz. Snapple Kiwi Strawberry Juice
- Pour all ingredients in a glass with ice.
- Stir and savor.
To learn more about any of those movies, click on the link to see the articles we shared this week.
Admission is $10 per person each night (children 12 and under FREE with adult guardian). Camping on the premises is available each night and that includes breakfast.
Advance tickets are available online at the Riverside Drive-In’s webpage.