Before we get to the movies, this week you’ll have a chance to win one of these incredible fleece blankets designed by Bill and made with PINSPLOITATION. The blanket sold out in record time, but Bill’s giving away one on Saturday.
Here’s how to win: Head over to watch our show, then let us know in chat you want to be registered for the drawing. After the first movie (around 10:30pm), Bill will draw one name out of a box and that’s the winner! It’s that easy! Entries will be accepted ONLY via the chat during the live broadcast, no e-mails or DMs please! Contest open to US residents only – unless you want to pay the shipping!
Up first is Slipping Into Darkness AKA Crazed, a 1978 film that Bill described as “one of those types of movies that makes you feel like you need to bathe afterwards.” You can watch it on YouTube.
Every show, we share art for the movie, discuss it and make a drink that goes with the film. Here’s the first cocktail and please drink it responsibly.
The Paranoiac (taken from this recipe)
- 1.5 oz. Kraken (or other dark rum)
- .5 oz. Triple Sec
- 2.5 oz. carrot juice
- .5 oz. coconut milk
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Shake all ingredients with ice in your shaker.
- Pour over ice and top with nutmeg. It’s that simple.
Too complicated? Here’s an easy one:
Don’t Slip in the Darkness
- 2 oz. Kraken (or other dark rum)
- 8 oz. Dr. Pepper
- Pour rum over ice, then add Dr. Pepper on that. It’s even simpler!
The Maddest Cocktail Ever Poured (taken from this recipe)
- 1.5 oz. tequila
- 4 oz. white grape juice
- 5 drops grenadine
- Shake up tequila and juice, then pour over ice
- Top with grenadine and pretend you have Merrye Syndrome.
See you on Saturday! I can’t wait!