Oh man! We have a big star in our midst this week! Toni Lawrence will be on hand to discuss and share her memories of her role in 1973’s Pigs. You can join us at 8 PM EST on the Groovy Doom Facebook page.
Up first is, of course, Pigs! You can watch it on Daily Motion.
During the show, we shared thoughts on the film, ad galleries and a cocktail for each movie. Here’s the first one!
Daddy’s Deadly Cocktail AKA The 13th Drink, Liquor Farm, Daddy’s Girly Drink, The Strange Exorcism of Bailey’s Irish Cream, The Strange Love Cocktail and Roadside Liquor Chamber
- 1 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- 1 splash of cream
- 1 oz. Butterscotch Schnapps
- Mix everything into your shaker with ice, then shake it up until it’s cold. Serve over ice.
The Daddy Embalmer (based on this recipe)
- 1 oz. sour apple pucker
- 1 oz. blue curacao
- .5 oz. rum
- 5 oz. pineapple juice
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- Shake everything up, then pour over ice.
- Top with soda and think fond thoughts of your daddy.
See you on Saturday!