We’re breaking from tradition this week when we join special guest Mike Justice this Saturday on the Groovy Doom Facebook page starting at 11 PM East Coast Time.
You can watch this on YouTube.
Unlike every week where we have two drinks to go with two movies, but seeing as we only have own movie, why not two drinks?
We’re going to make a cocktail to serve after the movie in advance. That would be this…
The Original Blob
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package raspberry Jell-O
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup vodka
- Boil water, then add to mixing bowl and stir in Jell-O until it dissolves.
- After two minutes, add soda and vodka.
- Pour into shot glass mold (or any mold you use for baking). Chill for the entire movie, then dig out your blob.
And here’s the drink for during the movie…
Beware! The Blob
- 1 shot Chambord
- 1 shot amaretto
- 1 oz. strawberry syrup
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to your cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and pour over crushed ice.
We can’t wait to see you!