This Saturday night on the Groovy Doom Facebook page, we’re forgetting Godzilla vs. Kong and enjoying some weirdo kaiju, the same things should be, starting at 8 PM East Coast Time.
First up, Infra-Man! You can watch this on Vimeo.
Ready for a drink recipe?
Infra-Man of Paradise
- 3 oz. gin
- 1.5 oz. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Dash of grenadine
- Club soda, to taste
- Shake up everything but the club soda with ice.
- Pour into an ice-filled glass, top with club soda and enjoy.
Then, we’re gonna get all Yeti on you! Yeti, Giant of the 20th Century is on Tubi.
Yeti Colada, Cocktail of the 20th Century
- 1 oz. Kraken rum (or your rum of choice, but a cryptozoological rum makes sense here)
- I’m probably going to add a second rum here. I’d advise a Malibu for the light drinkers and a heavier one, like Crazen 137 Hurricane Proof for people like me
- 1 oz. coconut cream
- .5 oz. coconut milk
- Note: You can also just use 1.5 oz. of Pina Colada mix
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- Handful of pineapple chunks
- Maraschino cherries, to taste
- Throw everything and some ice into a blender. Get it nice and frothy.
- Comb your hair with fish bones and enjoy!
We can’t wait to see you on Saturday.