Ready for a drink recipe?
Infra-Man of Paradise
- 3 oz. gin
- 1.5 oz. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Dash of grenadine
- Club soda, to taste
- Shake up everything but the club soda with ice.
- Pour into an ice-filled glass, top with club soda and enjoy.
Yeti Colada, Cocktail of the 20th Century
- 1 oz. Kraken rum (or your rum of choice, but a cryptozoological rum makes sense here)
- I’m probably going to add a second rum here. I’d advise a Malibu for the light drinkers and a heavier one, like Crazen 137 Hurricane Proof for people like me
- 1 oz. coconut cream
- .5 oz. coconut milk
- Note: You can also just use 1.5 oz. of Pina Colada mix
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- Handful of pineapple chunks
- Maraschino cherries, to taste
- Throw everything and some ice into a blender. Get it nice and frothy.
- Comb your hair with fish bones and enjoy!
We can’t wait to see you on Saturday.