You can watch Hellhole on Tubi and drink this while you’re at it.
Hellhole (yes, that’s the real name!)
- 1.5 oz. whiskey (you can use Scotch whiskey if you’re fancy, I’ll be using Jack Daniels)
- .5 oz. peach schnapps
- .5 oz. dry vermouth
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 3 oz. sparkling bitter lemon (and if you’re not fancy, you can use tonic water; bitter lemon is hard to find)
- Build over ice and drink. Pretty simple!
Our second film is absolutely deranged and we like it that way. It’s The Pit and it’s about teddy bear demons and shoving old people into holes in your backyard. It’s on YouTube thanks to our pals at Blechbuster Video.
- 2 oz. apricot brandy
- 1 oz. 99 Apples (or any apple schnapps)
- 2.5 oz. apple juice
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Toss it in a shaker, shake it up, strain and drink it up.
We can’t wait until Saturday!