This Saturday, we’re back for the very first show of the year on the Groovy Doom Facebook page at 8 PM East Coast Time! Make sure to “like” the page so you get an alert when we go live throughout the night.
Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead? Lady Frankenstein!
Need a drink? Please do it responsibily!
Tania’s Science Project (tweaked from this recipe)
- 1/2 oz. blue curacao
- 3/4 oz. Chambord
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz. lemon-lime soda
- Mix alcoholic ingredients with ice in a shaker.
- Pour into tall glass filled with ice and top with juice and soda.
It’s double Frankenstein night, so get ready to enjoy even more sleaze with Frankenstein’s Castle of Freaks.
Count Frank’s Freaky Fizz (based on this recipe)
- 2 oz. gin
- 2 oz. lemon juice
- 1 oz. Midori
- 2 egg whites
- Combine gin, lemon juice, Midori and egg whites in a shaker.
- Shake it as if you were Marshall the monster and you have a townsperson around the throat (for a minute or more).
- Strain into glass and spoon on foam.