Of course not! Get ready to be with us this Saturday at 8 PM at the Groovy Doom Facebook page!
We’re starting things off with a reptilian rave-up, 1980’s Alligator!
I’m not saying you need a drink to go with this movie. It’s actually pretty good. But you know how much we love our cocktails around here.
Fuck, It’s An Alligator (based on this recipe)
- 1.5 oz. pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz. melon liqueur (like Midori)
- 1.5 oz. coconut rum
- 1.5 oz. raspberry liqueur (like Chambord)
- 1.5 oz. Jagermeister
- Mix pineapple juice, melon liqueur and coconut rum in a shaker filled with ice. Shake it up.
- Pour the mix in a glass, then pour in raspberry liqueur, which should sink to the bottom.
- Then, float the Jager on top like an oil slick.
- Break out of the sewer and drink it all.
The animal attacks will only increase in ferocity with 1977’s Day of the Animals, this one will send your liver to a zoo filled with killer beasts and eat it alive.
- 2 oz. Kraken spiced rum
- 4 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. orange juice
- 1 oz. cream of coconut
- Dash of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Pour rum, pineapple juice, orange juice and cream of coconut into cocktail shaker with ice. Mix it up.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice. Drop in salt to give it the taste of the ocean and then top with nutmeg.
Here’s where you can watch these movies: