Our first movie is a Prohibition-era tale of the supernatural and the religious, so a prohibition cocktail seemed like the right idea.
Astaroth Lady (from this site)
- 2 oz. gin
- 1/2 oz. triple sec
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- Add all ingredients into a shaker and vigorously with no ice.
- Add ice and shake again until chilled.
- Strain into a glass.
I absolutely love this movie and am so excited to share it with all of you.
Here’s a drink!
Suburban Swimming Pool
- 1 1/3 oz. coconut rum
- 2/3 oz. vodka
- 1/3 oz. Blue Curaçao
- 2/3 oz. cream of coconut
- 1/3 oz. half and half
- 1 1/3 oz. pineapple juice
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker except for the Blue Curacao. Then add enough crushed ice to show above the surface of the liquid.
- Shake for twenty seconds to ensure that everything is mixed well, then pour into a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Then, gently float the Blue Curaçao into the mix. Enjoy.
You can watch the movies right here: