This Saturday, July 18, at 8 PM east coast time, we’ll be watching two Linda Blair movies on Tubi!
Up first is Savage Streets, a movie that proves that you do not ever mess with Ms. Blair. Oh man, this movie. It’s gloriously scummy and I can’t wait to watch it with all of you! You can watch it on Tubi.
You need a drink, right? You need a drink.
Brenda and the Satins (based on this recipe)
- 3 oz. coconut rum
- 1/4 oz. simple syrup
- Orange slices
- Lime slices
- Strawberry slices (I’d use frozen ones here as they’ll work just like ice)
- Muddle the orange and lime slices with your syrup.
- Add ice, the muddled mix and strawberry slices together in a glass.
- Fill with coconut rum and enjoy.
Hell Night is next! You can also find this on Tubi. This isn’t just a double Linda Blair feature, it’s a double Tom DeSimone one if you want to get fancy. It’s the last Compass International Picture, too! To enjoy the exploits of Alpha Sigma Rho, I’ve found a fun and fruity drink.
Bubble Gum (based on this recipe)
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. banana liqueur
- 1/2 oz. sweet and sour mix
- 1/2 oz. orange juice
- 1/2 oz. Midori or melon liqueur
- Splash of grenadine
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shake and fill halfway with ice. Shake it up.
- Pour into a highball glass filled with ice cubes and drink.
Please remember that while we provide drink recipes, we in no way encourage you to drink alcohol during the movies. Please use your own judgment.