We’re back — perhaps not well-rested, but back — with two movies and special guest Mike Justice this Saturday at 8 PM EST.
Each week, we pick two films that you watch on the links we provide, but before and after we discuss the movies, show ad campaigns for them and make cocktails to go with each movie. Join us on the Groovy Doom Facebook and YouTube page to be part of the show.
Up first — Criminally Insane! You can watch this movie on YouTube.
Here’s the recipe for our first cocktail. Please drink responsibly.
Big Fat Ethel
- 2 oz. Kraken rum
- 2 oz. Cruzan Hurrican Proof rum
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 oz. grenadine
- 8 oz. pineapple juice
- Place all ingredients in a shaker with plenty of ice, then shake until cold.
- Pour in a glass and go crazy.
Jamaica Me Madman
- .5 oz. Kraken rum
- .5 oz. Cruzan Hurrican Proof rum
- .25 oz. blue curacao
- 2 oz. pina colada mix
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Mix all ingredients with ice in your shaker.
- Avoid bookstores filled with cursed comic books.
See you on Saturday!