This Saturday at 8 PM EST, visit the Groovy Doom Facebook or YouTube page for ads, cocktail recipes and lots of fun discussions about two wild slices of movie madness. I may not be here this week. but you should be! Bill will be joined by Re-Gor, host of Then Is Now Podcast!
Up first — Raw Meat AKA Death Line which you can watch on Tubi.
Here’s a drink to enjoy during the movie.
- 1 oz. tequila
- .5 oz. triple sec
- 2 oz. white grape juice
- Shake up all ingredients with ice other than grenadine.
- Pour over ice and top with drops of grenadine to taste.
After that, well, it’s time for some Naschy. You can watch The Werewolf vs. Vampire Woman on Tubi.
El Hombre Lobo Paloma
- 2 oz. tequila
- 4 oz. red grapefruit juice
- 2 oz. Squirt or grapefruit soda (or seltzer if you can’t find those)
- 1/2 oz. lime juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Kosher salt
- Rim glass with salt.
- Mix grapefruit juice, lime juice and sugar in glass, then stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in tequila, add ice and top with soda.
I hope everyone has a great time this week and I’ll be back next Saturday.