Holy shit, it’s two Joe D’Amato movies in one night! I couldn’t be more excited and I’ll be going all out to explain my love of these movies. Join us on the Groovy Doom Facebook page starting at 8 PM East Coast Time.
We always have recipes to go with the movies. Please remember to drink responsibly.
- .75 oz. Kraken
- .75 oz. secondary rum of your choice
- .5 oz. 99 Bananas
- .5 oz. lime juice
- 1.5 oz. pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz. orange juice
- 1 tsp. grenadine
- Dash of orange bitters
- Maraschino cherry
- Combine Kraken, rum, 99 bananas and juices in a shaker filled with ice.
- Pour into a glass, then drip in bitters, cherry and finally grenadine to watch the color turn red. Garnish with mint.
Here’s the drink, which will definitely make the always wild third segment even more interesting.
Kurt Karnak Iced Tea (modified from this recipe)
- .5 oz. vodka
- .5 oz. gin
- .5 oz. Kraken rum
- .5 oz. triple sec
- 1 oz. Midori
- 2 oz. sour mix
- 2 oz. lemon-lime soda
- Add all the ingredients to a glass filled with ice, topping with the lemon-lime soda last.
- Garnish with mint and prepare for blind ninja mutants!
See you on Saturday!