This Saturday night on the Groovy Doom Facebook page, we’re watching two great movies and it all starts at 8 PM East Coast Time. We’re joined by Sean Collier of Pittsburgh Magazine and The Number One Movie In America podcast!
Here’s a drink to enjoy during the movie. You don’t need to drink and please do so responsibly.
Tasty Baby on a Greek Beach
- 1 oz. rum
- 1 oz. Southern Comfort
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. grenadine
- 2 tbsp. lime juide
- 1.5 oz. orange juice
- Mix and serve over ice.
- Watch over your shoulder for Klaus Wortman.
Up next…it’s the non-Jason The Orphan: Friday the 13th, which you can watch on YouTube.
Drunken Monkey God
- 4 oz. orange juice
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 3 oz. coconut rum
- 1 oz. Kraken rum
- 4-5 dashes bitters
- Ground nutmeg
- Maraschino cherries and juice
- Lime and pineapple (for garnish)
- Shake juices, rums and bitters in a shaker with ice for thirty seconds.
- Pour into an ice filled glass, then pour in 2 tbsp. of cherry juice.
- Garnish with fruit and grab a shotgun.