Join us this Saturday on the Groovy Doom Facebook page at 8 PM East Coast Time for two NYE themed movies a few days early! Don’t forget! Make sure to “like” the page so you get an alert when we go live throughout the night.
Up first, Jamie Lee joins David Copperfield, Vanity and Ben Johnson for a sinister steam-powered journey through Canada in Terror Train!
You know what NYE is all about, right? The drinks! Well, we got one for you!
Train Number 1293 (based on this recipe)
- 2 oz. bourbon
- .5 oz. peach liqueur
- 1 tsp. maple syrup (because its Canadian)
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Dash of lemon
- Place all ingredients in glass.
- Add ice and stir as if you were on a train going through snowy mountains.
Ghostkeeper, another Canadian tax shelter slasher, is next!
Wendigo on a Snowmobile (modified from this recipe)
- 1.5 oz. half and half
- 1 oz. Kraken rum
- .5 oz. vanilla vodka
- .5 oz. cream of coconut
- Add all ingredients to your shaker with some ice.
- If you’re feeling fancy, strain into a martini glass. If not, over some ice in a tumbler is fine, too.
You can watch the movies here: