This week, we’re doing it up right with two movies that have mineshafts and little henchmen in them. That’s right — Phantasm and The Boogens! Get ready to be with us this Saturday at 8 PM east coast time at the Groovy Doom Facebook page!
You think you go to heaven when you die? No — you get to drink this drink while you watch this movie with us!
Tall Tiki Man
- 1 oz. blue curacao
- 1 oz. Kraken rum
- 3/4 oz. coconut rum
- 1 1/2 oz. pineapple juice
- Splash of orange juice
- Splash of lime juice
- Line a rocks glass with ice and blue curacao.
- Shake pineapple juice and rums in a shaker, boyyyyyyy.
- Pour together, then float orange and lime juice.
While you’re running from some Boogens, mix this up!
Kreepin’ It Boogen (based on a recipe from 1,000 Drinks by Paul Knorr)
- 1/2 oz. Amaretto
- 1/2 oz. Chambord
- 1/2 oz. coconut rum
- 1/2 oz. Southern Comfort
- 1/2 oz. grenadine
- 1/2 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 oz. orange juice
- Shake ’em all up together with ice.
- Pour, blow up the mine and enjoy.
Here’s where to watch:
The Boogens: YouTube