This Saturday, August 8 at 8 PM — yes, 8/8/2020 at 8 PM, which feels like some kind of occult ritual is about to happen — we’ll be conjuring up two visions of the sasquatch, the yeti, the skunk ape…the Bigfoot!
Up first, 1974’s Shriek of the Mutilated!
Here’s a drink just perfect for draining while you watch people get, well, mutilated!
Yeti (here’s the site with the original recipe)
- 1 1/2 oz. gin
- 1/2 oz. blue Curaçao
- 3 oz. lemonade (you can make it yourself or just go off the shelf)
- Club soda
- Lemon wedges
- Combine gin and the lemonade in a glass with ice.
- Add blue Curaçao and top with club soda.
- Stir using a mixing spoon and garnish with lemon wedges.
Up next, perhaps the most insane sasquatch movie of all time, 1980’s Night of the Demon, a movie that’s more slasher than monster movie.
Here’s the drink!
Sex in the Woods (it came from here)
- 2 oz. moonshine flavor of your choice
- 3/4 oz. peach schnapps
- 1 1/2 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz. orange juice
- Fill a big glass with ice.
- Pour all ingredients in the glass and stir.
- Boom. Done.
If you want to watch along, here are the links. See you Saturday!
Shriek of the Mutilated – Tubi
Night of the Demon – YouTube