Last week, Bill and I watched Cathy’s Curse and The Children with a whole bunch fo great people via the https://www.facebook.com/GroovyDoom/Groovy Doom Facebook page. We’ll be back this Saturday, but we wanted to share the latest episode with you.
Here are the drink recipes, if you want to try them.
Cathy’s Green Eyes, based on this recipe
- 1 oz. Melon Liqueur, like Midori, which is totally a stripper name
- 1 oz. Coconut Rum (or be cheap like me and just use the same rum you bought last week)
- 1/2 oz. Cream Of Coconut (grab a can of that stuff that has the 1950’s artwork that has never changed)
- 1 1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Fresh Lime Juice (half a lime will do)
- Get a whole mess of ice and put it in your shaker. Whatever ends up in it, combine the melon liqueur, rum, cream of coconut, fresh lime juice and pineapple juice. Shake it up.
- Add ice to a glass and pour the mix in.
- 1 can Diet Dr. Pepper (or Dr. Pepper)
- 2 oz. Rum
- 1/2 oz. Cream Of Coconut
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Fresh Lime Juice (half a lime)
- Put the cream of coconut and lime juice in a glass and stir it up until it mixes well and you have no chunks. Drop in some ice cubes.
- Pour in the rum, stir again. Finally, add in the Dr. Pepper slowly, stirring until everything mixes well. If you want to be thematic to the movie, microwave it until it kills a local doctor.