We’re back this Saturday on the Groovy Doom Facebook page at 8 PM East Coast Time! Make sure to “like” the page so you get an alert when we go live throughout the night.
You can join us in between the films for chat and discussion on the two films we’re showing, ask questions, request movies for next week, learn how to make our drink recipes and see ad galleries for each film!
For those of us who enjoy a drink with our film — please drink and watch giallo responsibly — here’s a cocktail. And if you’re drinking with giallo, you know that only J&B will do.
The Strange Cola of Mrs. Wardh (tweaked from this recipe)
- 1 1/2 oz. J&B Scotch
- 5 oz. cola
- 4 dashes Angostura Orange Bitters
- An orange wedge
- Put on your black leather gloves and use a switchblade to slice an orange wedge.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour in the J&B and cola.
- Add the bitters, then squeeze in the orange juice and use the rest of teh wedge for a garnish.
Up next, it’s Bog, which you can watch on Amazon Prime.
Here’s a drink perfect for that film.
Bog Water (tweaked from this recipe)
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Midori
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 3 oz. Squirt soda (or any lemon-lime/grapefruit soda)
- Shake vodka, midori and lime juice with ice, then pour into a glass.
- Stir in soda and enjoy.
See you on Saturday!