This weekend, we’re going back to the 80’s for two slashers. We have the links and recipes below so you can join us on Facebook Live Saturday at 8 PM East Coast time.
Up first is 1986’s Slaughter High, a movie that originally was called April Fool’s Day. It’s a revenge slasher with Caroline Munro and has some really inventive and fun kills. Here’s a drink that goes well with this movie (but you don’t need to drink to enjoy the time we have).
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. amaretto
- 1/2 oz. Midori or melon liquer
- Craberry juice, to taste
- Club soda, to taste
- Pour liquor ingredients into a glass filled with ice. Stir.
- Add cranberry to taste and stir again.
- Top with club soda and you’re done.
1981 slasher favorite Don’t Go In the Woods…Alone is our second movie and I can’t wait to watch it with everyone. I searched for a sweet drink that would go well with the bonkers nature of this one.
- 1 1/2 oz. gin
- 1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 2 oz. mango juice
- Pour all ingredients together over ice and stir. Pretty easy, really
You can watch both of these movies on Tubi: